The Kitchen Sink Plan
Profit First For Event Pros (Beta)
Profit First has a 100% success record in making businesses radically more profitable, but only for entrepreneurs who implement Profit First properly and stick with it. This starts with foundational core concept Profit First lessons designed to build your understanding of the system.
Your profitability depends on you doing it right. Profit First fails when the business owner neglects to properly evaluate and interpret their current financials, properly sequence the Profit First setup and roll out, and work with an accountability expert who is well versed in the dynamics of Profit First.
To solve this challenge, Profithood Academy offers The Kitchen Sink Plan. In addition to the step-by-step modules, you will receive access to the Profit Partnership, our private Profithood Academy Facebook mentoring group. This is where you’ll meet other business owners working through the same challenges as you. You’ll be motivated by others running Profit First in the community that can help you when you get stuck.
Also included are monthly group coaching calls with Jason Spencer, Certified Profit First Professional.
Evaluation, Conversion & Roll Out Plan
To solve the challenge of setup and accountability, The Kitchen Sink Plan also includes the following:
- We start with a full evaluation of your company’s historical and current financial trends, including analysis of historical income and expense, cash flow, and debt trends.
- We then conduct our proprietary, comprehensive Profit Assessment to determine your company’s profit potential, consider financial adjustments, and determine profit maximizing opportunities.
- We next deliver a customized Profit First Roll Out Plan for your business. This plan specifies the necessary steps to successfully implement Profit First in your business. The plan will define for you the initial account setup, advanced account setup, allocation percentages, allocation dynamics, and more.
- We will work with you hand-in-hand to properly implement Profit First in your business. Your report will be delivered and thoroughly reviewed with you one-on-one with Jason Spencer, a Certified Profit First Professional expert working exclusively with event industry professionals and businesses.
- We will keep you accountable. You’ll work directly with Jason Spencer over the next four quarters (a full 12 months) to ensure that you are sticking with the plan, dynamically adjusting to outside influences, and maximizing your profits. This is done through a personal one-hour phone call each quarter.
- If desired, you’ll receive a personal introduction to a Certified Profit First Professional Bookkeeper or Accountant that understands your business needs as an event professional.
- You will receive a separate Business Breakthrough Session, where you’ll discover tangible and easy-to-implement next steps to fundamentally impact your bottom line.